Medicare Insurance Beaufort, NC

Medicare Insurance Beaufort, NC

When it comes to healthcare coverage for seniors, Medicare is often the go-to option. In Beaufort, NC, there are several options for Medicare coverage, each with its own benefits and costs. Understanding these options can help seniors choose the right plan for their healthcare needs.

Original Medicare Insurance Plan in Beaufort, NC

Original Medicare is the standard option for Medicare coverage. It consists of two parts: Part A, which covers hospital care, and Part B, which covers medical services like doctor’s visits, lab tests, and preventive care.

Most people who are eligible for Medicare are automatically enrolled in Original Medicare when they turn 65. However, beneficiaries can also enroll during the Initial Enrollment Period, which is the seven-month period that begins three months before their 65th birthday.

Original Medicare typically covers 80% of the cost of eligible services, leaving beneficiaries responsible for the remaining 20%. Beneficiaries can also choose to purchase supplemental insurance, like a Medigap policy, to help cover these costs.

Medicare Advantage Beaufort, NC

Medicare Advantage, also known as Part C, is an alternative to Original Medicare. These plans are offered by private insurance companies and provide all the benefits of Original Medicare, plus additional benefits like vision, dental, and prescription drug coverage.

In Beaufort, NC, there are several Medicare Advantage plans available, each with its own network of healthcare providers and prescription drug formulary. Beneficiaries should carefully review the plans available in their area to ensure they choose one that meets their healthcare needs and budget.

Medicare Supplement Insurance Plan for Beaufort, NC

Medicare Part D is the prescription drug coverage portion of Medicare. This coverage can be obtained as a standalone plan or as part of a Medicare Advantage plan that includes prescription drug coverage.

In Beaufort, NC, there are several Part D plans available from various insurance companies. Each plan has its own formulary, or list of covered drugs, and beneficiaries should carefully review the formulary to ensure their needed medications are covered.

Contact The Mair Agency for Medicare Aid

Choosing the right Medicare coverage in Beaufort, NC depends on several factors, including healthcare needs and budget. Beneficiaries should consider the costs and benefits of each option and choose the plan that best meets their individual needs.

Additionally, beneficiaries should ensure that their healthcare providers accept the plan they choose. This can help prevent unexpected out-of-pocket costs and ensure that beneficiaries receive the care they need.

Working with a Medicare insurance agent can also be helpful in navigating the different Medicare options available in Beaufort, NC. An agent can help beneficiaries compare plans and choose the right coverage for their individual needs.

We Are the Medicare Experts of NC

Are you unsure about what types of Medicare plans are available and which one is best for your specific situation? Look no further than The Mair Agency, a trusted insurance company that specializes in helping North Carolina residents enroll in the right Medicare plan. By contacting The Mair Agency, our knowledgeable staff will work with you to understand your unique needs and provide personalized recommendations for a Medicare plan that fits those needs. Don’t wait any longer to secure the coverage you deserve – contact The Mair Agency today!

Get a Quote or Contact Us Directly

Fill out the simple form below and a member of our team will be in touch.

Scroll to Top

Just awarded the #1 Medicare Agency by Blue Cross NC

We were contracted by Blue Cross NC in 1996 and quickly became an Exclusive Presidents Club Agency for them, maintaining this top producing agency level year after year. We are honored to receive the #1 Medicare Agency in North Carolina for two years in a row.

This award and acknowledgment requires much more than selling a product. This recognition requires our agency to exhibit unsurpassed customer service as well as provide advisors/agents that are consistently the most informed, educated and best support-arm for you, our clients.

We thank our existing clients for having the faith and trust in us that brought us to this achievement. For those of you approaching the need to now benefit from the Medicare you supported for many years with your tax dollars, and maybe some of you that wonder if you have made the best choices in the past, we welcome you to give The Mair Agency an opportunity to meet you. We will ensure you have complete knowledge of all your options and perhaps become a family member of the #1 agency in North Carolina with BlueCross and BlueShield.