- The same coverages and services as Medicare Parts A and B. Plans may also include extra benefits at NO additional cost to the member such as: discounts on hearing aids, fitness programs, and gym memberships.
- Part A benefits, including hospital visits, skilled nursing care and home health care.
- Part B benefits, including doctor visits, outpatient care, screenings, shots, lab tests, etc.
- Prescription drug coverage (Part D) is included in most Medicare Advantage plans.
- No waiting periods for pre-existing conditions.
- Co-pay to doctor / specialist
- Co-pays to Emergency Room / Urgent Care
- Prevention Care
- Outpatient Co-Pays
- Hospital Care
- Prescription Drug Coverage
These plans provide out of pocket maximums to protect you from catastrophic situations. You must also enroll in Medicare Part A & B. Medicare Part C plans can cost substantially less than Medicare Supplements as well. Initial enrollment begins 3 months before Medicare Parts A & B are effective and up to 3 months after.
Annual enrollment and the opportunity to make changes to your plan is October 15th through December 7th of each year. Contact a Mair Agency Medicare consultant to determine which products are right for your needs and budget.