With so many health care plans available, you may be unsure of which one to select for you and your family. Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina or Blue Cross NC offers a number of affordable plans that can provide you and your family with a variety of benefits. Some of these benefits include:
- No waiting periods for pre-existing conditions
- Preventive care benefits such as annual exams, screenings for diabetes, and mammograms
- Essential health benefits like preventive care, professional services, hospital services, outpatient services, urgent and emergency services, and maternity services
- No lifetime maximums
- Available dental insurance through Dental Blue for Individuals
- Local customer service representatives
- Online member tools
In Alamance County, you can select from the following Blue Cross NC plans:
Blue Local with Duke Health and WakeMed: If you wish to receive care from Duke Health, WakeMed hospitals, and more than 1,200 physicians through WakeMed Community Care, you should consider Blue Local with Duke Health and WakeMed. With this plan, you can enjoy lower costs through a smaller, local network.
Blue Value: Blue Value rewards patients who are flexible about which doctors they see by offering them low premiums that they won’t be able to find anywhere else. If saving money is your top priority, consider the Blue Value plan which includes Novant, UNC Health Care, and Rex. Blue Value is also a good option if you travel often or have a child away at college as its network is statewide.
Contact The MAIR Agency For Help
If you’re unsure of which health care plan is right for you and your family, do not hesitate to
contact us today. We look forward to educating you further on all available plans and helping you make the right decision for you and your family.