If you’d like to receive medical care from UNC Health Alliance and its affiliated hospitals and doctors, Blue Home with UNC Health Alliance may be a good choice. Here are a few noteworthy facts about UNC Health Alliance.
- UNC Health Alliance boasts a large network of hospitals and providers, including over 860 primary care providers.
- It’s physician-led network includes UNC Medical Center, which is nationally ranked in 5 adult and 7 pediatric specialties.
- It’s focus is to deliver high-quality, accessible patient care through collaboration and the sharing of best practices.
It’s important to note that doctors outside of the UNC Health Alliance networks are considered out-of-network. Therefore, if you’d like to see providers at Cone Health, Duke Health, or WakeMed, this plan may not be the right fit.
Due to the fact that most of the providers in this plan are in the same network, it’s easier for them to collaborate on your care plan. This is a huge benefit, especially if you’re living with a chronic condition and regularly receive services from multiple providers.
Blue Home with UNC Health Alliance is available if you live in one of these counties in North Carolina: Alamance, Caswell, Johnston, Lee, Chatham, Orange, Durham, Person, Franklin, and Wake.
Why Choose BlueCross BlueShield of North Carolina?
As a member of BlueCross BlueShield of North Carolina, you can reap the following benefits.
- Online tools like forms, documents, payment options, health discounts, and reward programs.
- A wide variety of plans to meet virtually any budget and health needs.
- One of the largest provider networks.
- Blue Connect to help you understand your plan and coverage.
Contact MAIR Agency Today
If you’re interested in learning more about Blue Home with UNC Health Alliance or would like to find the right health insurance plan for your unique situation, don’t hesitate to contact us today. We’d be happy to answer any questions you may have and guide you through the process.