If you’re on the lookout for reliable, affordable dental insurance, BlueCross BlueShield of North Carolina has you covered. There are two dental plans you may want to consider. For routine dental care at the lowest possible rate, opt for Dental Blue for Individuals PPO: Preventive Plan. With this plan, you’ll get:
- 100% of in-network preventive care services with no deductible and 100% of the allowed amount on out-of-network preventive care services after $20 copay.
- No deductible on in-network preventive care services.
- You won’t pay more than 70% of the total bill for basic services when you see an in-network dentist.
- You won’t pay more than 70% of the total bill for major services when you see an in-network dentist.
On out-of-network basic and major services, you’ll be on the hook for a $250 deductible and the majority of the cost.
If you have more complex dental needs, the Dental Blue for Individuals: Core Plan can be a smart pick. With this plan, you’ll get:
- 100% of the allowed amount in-network and out-of-network preventive care services with no deductible.
- $75 deductible on basic and major services.
- 30% of the allowed amount for basic services once you meet your deductible.
- 50% of the allowed amount for major services once you meet your deductible.
- You pay the same percentage in and out-of-network, but you may owe on costs above the allowed amount out-of-network.
While you can visit any dentist you’d like with the Core Plan, you won’t have to file your own claims or pay for overcharges if you choose an in-network dentist.
Contact MAIR Agency Today
If you’re interested in learning more about these dental plans or would like to find a dentist you trust, don’t hesitate to contact us today. We’d be happy to answer any questions you may have and guide you through the process.